ASUS & Foxconn Motherboard S/PDIF OUT 4pin Optical Audio Cable Bracket
$11.99 + SH
View Ebay Auctions
Factory sealed ASUS OR Foxconn S/PDIF 4-Pin Digital Optical & Coaxial Audio output bracket. Cable is designed to plug into Asus & Foxconn motherboards, but is also compatible with Biostar, Intel, MSI, GIGABYTE, and others depending on the connector type. The SPDIF bracket comes 4-pin cable to plug into the motherboard, and three 1-Pin heads for those motherboards that require a 5-6 pin connector. Recommend customers to purchase a pair for audio out and in for recording.
- Bracket Dimensions: Width 4.75 in., 12 cm, Height 0.75 in., 1.8 cm
- Bracket Metal Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Cable Length: 8.25 in., 28-29 cm
- Connector: 4-pin, red, brown, black wires
- 1 x Optical Fiber Female Jack (out)
- 1 x Coaxial Female Jack (out)
- 1 x Red/Brown/Black 4-Pin Cable Included!
- 3 x Black 1-Pin Heads Included!
Please lookup your SPDIF pin layout on your motherboard or sound card. Pins can be easily be reseated using a needle-nose plyer, pushing down on pin to unlock it, and pull the pin wires behind the connector. We do not guarantee the part compatible with other hardware.
4-Pin out configuration: (usually on ASUS and Foxconn motherboards for reference)
Pin 1 - 5 Volt
Pin 2 - Empty
Pin 3 - SPDIF-OUT
Pin 4 - Ground